Word on the street is that my favorite place is having a summer clearance event! What’s better than sales on already reduced prices?! Not much. Not much at all. I’m sharing a few of my favorite finds with you guys. I skimmed through all 42 pages of sales items so you didn’t have to.. you’re welcome. By the way, now that I’m actually admitting that I did in fact scroll through every.single.page. of those sales, I feel slightly like a recluse with no life, but I promise I’m not.
- I’ve been loving the whole athleisure trend recently. But sometimes leggings are just too hot for summertime. That’s why I love this 90 Degree by Reflex athletic skirt. How perfect for running errands? I think it would be SO cute with a pair of slides.
- So we all know I love love LOVE sunnies. All shapes, all sizes, all colors. Gimme them all. These Kyme sunglasses are made in Italy, and the shape is SO cute. Tortoiseshell is a classic too, you can’t go wrong with these!
- This seagrass basket with fringe.. I’m obsessed. I think I need it for my new apartment.
- Now we have this marble pitcher. I think it would be precious in the kitchen or on the coffee table with some pink flowers. And marble always makes everything look so sophisticated.
- I love a good neutral handbag. While I can’t justify this purchase for myself because I just bought a neutral handbag with the cutest gold round handles, I figured someone else needed to see (and possibly buy) this metallic beauty. C’mon, you could give this bag a loving home for just $24. *in the arms of the angels music playing in the background*
- Snake skin and leather?! Sign me up. No other words needed.
- If you asked me what my favorite color is right now, I’d probably say cognac. Which is why this sweet and simple cosmetic case caught my eye!
- T.A.S.S.E.L.S. O.M.B.R.E. Need I say more? Moving right along.
- It’s like Sephora but half the price.. $15 for a Nars palette!!
P.S., none of this is sponsored, I just genuinely fell in love with all of these items and I wanted to share them with you because I thought they were that good, even though I won’t be buying them for myself because #budget. Since I started the RG Pineapple, I’ve prided myself on being real and down to earth. And since we’re being real, I’m a college kid who is just as broke as the rest of them. I believe in being frugal and not spending frivolously, which is why I try to shop at places WITHOUT outrageous prices. That being said, I did buy an athleisure skirt from the sale that had this super cute bow closure on the front, but it looks like it sold out so I can’t include that for y’all (so sorry- you know I’d share the bow love if I could!) Happy shopping babes, and have a safe and restful weekend!
All images belong to T.J. Maxx.